To compliment our marine work, we are offer a full drone survey/video/photography/Thermal/Inspection capability.
With the ability to launch and recover small Drones with 4K Video/Photographic and Thermal and photography from either our vessels or to set up on land as required.
Our pilots have full PfCO Certification with Permission to Operate. We have many hours experience of flying these particular drones and although small, they have excellent stability, air handling and photographic/video capabilities.
Safety is always our FIRST concern as with all our operations afloat or ashore and while we have a full Health and Safety Policy, including Risk Assessments to compliment our Aerial work, We also carry full Commercial Insurance.
Using our Aerial Services will save you time and money. Especially when compared to more traditional methods of gaining aerial data.
You will be supplied with Highest Possible Quality Data (Video, Photographic or Thermographic), which you can use or present as evidence and highlight any issues that may be found by the inspection
Using Drones have many advantages over traditional methods for working at heights. This includes Roof Inspections or Surveys, for example:
* Not having to set up scaffold or ladders.
* No personnel required to access the roof area.
* High Quality Data collection of gutters, chimneys and roof areas.
* Thermal Inspection - See Heat Loss, Water Pooling etc.
* Quick setup and data collection then transfer of data to you.
* Often provide far more detailed evidence.
* Less expensive
Call or Message us for a Quote.